Customer service has always been an integral part of business or agency mission, but social media has made the customer experience more easily shared with and visible to everyone. Recognizing and interpreting customer concerns at all levels of the organization will help you address issues before they can go viral. Learn how to manage service issues by identifying customer needs and expectations, better communicating with customers, and objectively evaluating your organization’s customer service.
Delegate will learn how to
- Examine the value of providing exceptional customer service in today’s business environment
- Explore how service is defined by customers
- Communicate effectively and genuinely with customers
- Apply strategies to better deal with challenging customers
- Objectively evaluate customer service efforts
This course is designed for professionals looking to improve the customer service experience and develop techniques to build strong customer relationships.