Python is now one of the most commonly used programming languages in the world. Its versatility is impressive and makes it into a popular language throughout a broad domain spectrum: data analysis, system and network administration, web and game development.
Moreover, writing Python code is fun and relatively easy, particularly when compared with some other programming languages. This intensive, hand-on course provides a solid foundation for programming in Python. In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python.The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages.
Delegates will learn
- how Python works and what it’s good for.
- Understand Python’s place in the world of programming languages.
- to work with and manipulate strings in Python.
- to perform math operations with Python.
- to work with Python sequences: lists, arrays, dictionaries, and sets.
- to collect user input and output results.
- flow control processing in Python.
- to write to and read from files using Python.
- to write functions in Python.
- to handle exceptions in Python.
- to work with dates and times in Python.