Microservices architecture is the method of developing software applications as a collection of independently deployable, small services, that each run a unique process. This technical training explains the benefits of microservices architecture, and provides hands-on experience in the tools most popular for designing, building, monitoring, and maintaining microservices.
Delegates will learn how to
- Identify the characteristics of popular microservices, and understand the design differences
- Decompose a monolithic application on a single server into a containerized application on multiple cloud instances
- Build a simple single-purpose serverless application
- Expose an Application Program Interface for the application
- Review various approaches to infrastructure used in deploying microservices
- Monitor and maintain microservices in large ecosystems and in the cloud
The technical training has been developed for an audience of experienced programmers, developers, software engineers, and DevOps practitioners.