Effective facilitators can lead a group to address organizational challenges by devising clear solutions. Strong facilitation skills can transform problems into opportunities. You will learn a proven, three-part group facilitation process that provides you with the tools and techniques to make a group’s work more effective. You will develop strategies to facilitate even the most challenging scenarios through hands-on practice, feedback, discussion, and role-plays.
Delegates will learn how to
- Define group facilitation and the role of a facilitator
- Identify the guiding principles of effective group facilitation
- Apply a results-oriented facilitation process
- Apply appropriate facilitation tools and techniques
- Demonstrate their competency as an effective facilitator of groups
- Facilitate groups to develop and agree on realistic plans or solutions to issues
This course is designed for individuals who want to learn the principles, tools, and techniques that successful facilitators use to make the work of groups more effective.