Red Hat OpenStack Administration is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using OpenStack. You will learn how to configure, use, and maintain Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
The focus of Red Hat OpenStack Administration will be managing OpenStack using both the web-based dashboard and the command-line interface, in addition to managing instances and installing a proof-of-concept environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) director. Essential skills covered in the course include configuring Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using the director UI); managing users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage; setting quotas; and configuring images at instantiation.
Delegates will learn how to
- Launch an instance.
- Manage projects, quotas, and users.
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses.
- Create and manage block and object storage in the OpenStack framework.
- Customize instances with cloud-init.
- Deploy scalable stacks.
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using RHOSP director.