C++ is undoubtedly one of the most widely-used programming language for implementing object-oriented systems. The C++ language is based on the popular C language. The C++ Programming course provides thorough practical and theoretical coverage of the C++ language for the experienced application programmer who has little or no recent C++ experience.
This course helps eliminate misconceptions and poor programming practices that can cause so many problems, by focusing on features of the language and standard library that enforce good practice and encourage clear and robust code.
This is a highly practical course which uses a mix of tuition and practical sessions for each technical chapter designed to reinforce the C++ syntax and object-oriented programming techniques covered in the course.
Delegates will learn how to
- Define and use classes
- Use fundamental and composite data types
- Understand the key concepts and vocabulary of object orientation
- Write class member functions
- Use pointers and dynamic memory
- Use constructors and destructors
- Write code that is efficient and robust
- Build new classes from other classes using aggregation and association
- Build new classes from other classes using inheritance
- Use container classes, including template classes
- Use operator overloading
- Design and write code with polymorphic behavior