This two-day course introduces students to the administration and usage of the Operations Orchestration (OO) software. OO is part of Cloud Automation solutions.
This course introduces installing, configuring, and upgrading OO. Various concepts such as Worker groups and clustering are explained. Students also learn to perform database maintenance, configure OO to perform external authentication, analyze performance, and monitor OO usage. Working with certificates and keystores and other security features is also described.
Delegates will learn how to
- Install, update and configure OO
- Describe and configure Worker groups
- Describe and set up a clustered OO environment
- Describe and set up Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) authentication
- Perform database maintenance and purging
- Analyze performance and set up monitoring and auditing
- Set up security for OO
- Locate OO log files and troubleshoot OO issues