This highly practical course is designed to show you how to implement service improvements based on the ITIL® philosophy of “adopt and adapt.” In this holistic course, you will cover nine guiding principles of service improvement, the service improvement approach, communication, metrics and measurement, and organizational change management (OCM). The course fully prepares you for the ITIL Practitioner exam, which you may take at a later date.
What You’ll Learn
- Service management concepts
- Guiding principles
- Service improvement approach
- Organizational change management
- Metrics and measurements
- Tips for passing the ITIL Practitioner exam
- Practice with a sample ITIL Practitioner exam
ITIL foundation v3 equivalent, v3 or 2011 is a mandatory requirement.