This five-day Identity with Windows Server 2016 training class teaches IT Pros how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches how to deploy other Active Directory server roles such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
This course is primarily intended for existing IT professionals who have some AD DS knowledge and experience and who aim to develop knowledge about identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016.
Delegates will learn how to
- install and configure domain controllers.
- manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- implement AD DS in complex environments.
- implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- manage user settings by using GPOs.
- secure AD DS and user accounts.
- implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- deploy and manage certificates.
- implement and administer AD FS.
- implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.