This Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 training class provides experienced Exchange Server administrators with the knowledge to design and implement an Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. Students will learn how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions. In addition, students will learn about coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange Server. The course will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help students optimize their Exchange Server deployment.
Delegates will learn how to
- plan for Exchange Server deployments.
- plan and deploy Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services.
- plan and deploy message transport.
- plan and deploy client access.
- design and implement high availability.
- maintain Exchange Server 2016.
- design messaging security.
- design and implement message retention.
- design messaging compliance.
- design and implement messaging coexistence.
- upgrade to Exchange Server 2016
- plan a hybrid Exchange Server deployment.