This course introduces and explains the fundamental principles of the Db2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows family of products. The course focuses on the relational theory and concepts, and how Db2 adheres to them. It also introduces the basic concepts of DB2 data storage, SQL, Db2 utilities, and the use of Db2 Interactive (Db2i) and the relevant centres.
Delegates will learn how to
- describe the relational theory and concepts
- list the objects used to store Db2 data
- understand the use of Structured Query Language
- describe the functions available with Db2 Interactive (Db2i)
- list the utility jobs available for Db2.
All IT professionals who need to understand the full range of the Db2 for LUW family of products.