Spring Cloud is an open-source lightweight microservices framework for building Java applications for the cloud.
Docker is an open-source platform for building, shipping and running applications inside containers. Docker lends itself well to the creation of microservice applications.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of building microservices using Spring Cloud and Docker. Participant knowledge is put to the test through exercises and the step-by-step development of sample microservices.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of microservices.
- Use Docker to build containers for microservice applications.
- Build and deploy containerized microservices using Spring Cloud and Docker.
- Integrate microservices with discovery services and the Spring Cloud API Gateway.
- Use Docker Compose for end-to-end integration testing.