Although Kotlin is a free programming language with open source code developed under the Apache 2.0 license, it works 100% compatible with Java and Android. Google announced that the development language for Android in the new period will be Kotlin. Kotlin supports developing applications using Java libraries, making changes to the core parts of the main parts of different operating systems, making on Perl-Linux Shell script strings, and developing server and client based web applications.
What Will You Learn?
- You will be able to program having comprehensive knowledge of Kotlin language.
- You will have comprehensive knowledge of the details of Android programming world.
- You will be able to develop applications in a fully professional way.
- You will be able to turn all your ideas into mobile applications.
- You will be able to deliver your application to many people with platforms such as Google Play.