This Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services training class teaches is for individuals who wish to learn how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course teaches students how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
The target audience for this SQL Server Reporting Services course is database professionals who need to fulfill a BI developer role to create reports. The secondary audience for this course is power information workers.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Describe reporting services and it’s components
- Describe reporting services data sources
- Implement paginated reports
- Work with reporting services data
- Visualize data with reporting services
- Aggregate report data
- Share reporting services reports
- Administer reporting services
- Expand and integrate reporting services
- Describe mobile reports
- Develop mobile reports.