As companies increasingly adopt the agile methodology to manage a wide spectrum of projects, project managers and team members at all levels must learn how to effectively apply this approach to maximize results. If your role involves managing or working on projects in an existing agile environment or if your company is planning to implement agile soon, then take this course to learn how to manage an agile project from inception to closeout.
This course provides a thorough understanding of the agile process and extensive opportunities to practice implementing agile best practices throughout a project’s life cycle. You will learn about agile concepts such as the minimum viable product (MVP), project envisioning, team velocity, estimating and prioritizing user stories, how to manage risk, effective techniques to identify key stakeholders and their success criteria, and best practices for leading agile teams.
Delegates will learn
- Define a project’s vision and scope.
- Identify stakeholders and success criteria
- Identify users
- Develop an agile team
- Review, estimate, and prioritize user stories
- Create an iteration and release plan
- Identify and manage project risk
- Plan communication
- Plan and conclude an iteration
- Add or modify stories in the backlog
- Manage impediments
- Interface with teams that use other development methodologies
- Coordinate a release
- Close out a project
- Apply agile practices to your organization