As today’s organizations change, leadership strategies must change as well. By building on established leadership practices, you will learn advanced leadership skills and techniques to engage your organization strategically through culture change. Gain the ability to lead others through learned strategic change management and enhanced communication skills to ultimately spark and innovative change.
Delegates will learn how to
- Evaluate your leadership role within the complex systems of your organization
- Determine ways to build resilience within yourself and your teams to foster an emotionally intelligent organization
- Devise a plan that enables you to improve your organization’s culture
- Develop a strategy for creating and managing change in your organization
- Use targeted strategic thinking practices to communicate more effectively
- Select appropriate leadership language to enhance your interpersonal communication
- Implement design thinking strategies to foster an innovative culture
- Illustrate a plan for fostering an ethical organization focused on serving others
- Develop a plan for how to apply advanced leadership skills and techniques in your career
This course is designed for established leaders and managers who need to make strategic organizational decisions.