This course delves into some of the more advanced image editing and manipulation techniques that are used by Photoshop experts, and offers you hands on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in order to create exciting, professional visual effects. It will also cover powerful tools and techniques to automate aspects of your Photoshop workflow.
Delegates will learn how to
- Control and composite images using various masking techniques
- Retouch images using some of Photoshop’s more advanced tools such as Liquify and Puppet Warp
- Correct the lighting and exposure of images using different dodging and burning techniques
- Work with Smart Objects to improve workflow
- Use both raster and vector artwork in images
- Work with different automation tools and commands to speed up day-to-day tasks