Microsoft PowerPoint provides a wealth of tools to help you deliver content in almost any situation. By taking advantage of the tools that PowerPoint has to offer you will be able to create presentations that not only stand out from the crowd, but also don’t take up all of your time to create.
By the end of the course you will be able to organise your content, create presentations quickly and with minimum fuss, enhance them with high impact visuals, and deliver dynamic presentations.
Delegates will learn how to
- Understand the PowerPoint interface and common terminology
- Create basic presentations using text, bullet points and speaker notes
- Incorporate graphical elements such as images and shapes
- Work with tables, charts and SmartArt diagrams
- Add interactivity to presentations using hyperlinks and actions
- Utilise PowerPoint’s multimedia handling capabilities by working with audio and video
- Apply formatting to a presentation, including footers and themes
- Apply effects including transitions and animations
- Setup, control and manage slide shows and PowerPoint’s presenter’s view