As the follow-on to our Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Developers is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise.
This course is meant for developers and DevOps teams that want to learn how to containerize and modernize legacy applications or build containerized applications from scratch that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient and self-healing. This course teaches all the necessary foundations to achieve this goal.
Delegates will learn
- Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application.
- Understand how to configure EE applications for different environments without code change.
- Produce and containerize EE application that is a scalable, accessible, and fault-tolerant.
- Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications.
- Build and run the sample application on your local system using Kubernetes.