This Windows Communication Foundation Using C# training class provides a thorough grounding in this important technology. The first chapter covers the essential concepts and shows how to implement WCF services and clients. The “ABC” of address, binding and contracts are covered in detail. Service contracts and data contracts are explained, and instance management is covered. The course includes a discussion of error handling and security and concludes with coverage of the WCF Routing Service.
Delegates will learn how to
- Learn what WCF is, and how it unites existing distribution mechanisms.
- Gain an understanding of addressing and binding in WCF services.
- Use service contracts and data contracts.
- Implement WCF services and clients.
- Perform configuration in both code and configuration files.
- Understand faults and handle errors in WCF applications.
- Implement security in WCF applications.
- Understand the WCF Routing Service.