“Money makes the world go round….” – remember? And yes: it is your responsibility to secure all that. As a fintech company you have to take up the challenge, and beat the bad guys with bomb-proof, secure applications!
If there is a domain where security is critical, it is definitely fintech. Vulnerability is not an option if you want to stay a trusted and reliable vendor with systems and applications that certainly comply with PCI-DSS requirements. You need devoted secure coders with high-level professional attitude and developers eager to fight all coding problems: yes, you need a skilled team of software engineers.
Want to know why? Just for the record: even though IT security best practices are widely available, 90% of security incidents stem from common vulnerabilities as a result of ignorance and malpractice. So, you better keep loaded in all possible ways with up to date knowledge about secure coding – unless you wanna cry!
We offer a training program exclusively targeting engineers developing applications for the banking and finance sector. Our dedicated trainers share their experience and expertise through hands-on labs, and give real-life case studies from the banking industry – engaging participants in live hacking fun to reveal all consequences of insecure coding.
Delegates attending this course will
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Understand special threats in the banking and finance sector
- Understand regulations and standards
- Learn Web vulnerabilities beyond OWASP Top Ten and know how to avoid them
- Learn about XML security
- Learn client-side vulnerabilities and secure coding practices
- Learn about JSON security
- Learn about denial of service attacks and protections
- Have a practical understanding of cryptography
- Understand essential security protocols
- Get sources and further readings on secure coding practices