This Reporting on the Web (Report Studio) with IBM Cognos 10 training class introduces basic and intermediate reporting techniques with IBM Cognos’ Report Studio. Basic topics include IBM Cognos Connection, designing simple queries, charts, grouping, filters, prompts, calculations and more. Intermediate topics include formatting, conditional formatting, multi-query reports, drill through reports and more. The course format includes lecture, instructor-led exercises and independent workshops.
Delegates will learn how to
- Understand the IBM Cognos Connection interface.
- Run reports from IBM Cognos Connection.
- Create basic list, crosstab and chart reports.
- Apply sorting, grouping and headers.
- Create filter expressions to limit data.
- Create value, text box and date prompts.
- Apply basic formatting to reports.
- Apply conditional formatting to reports.
- Create basic drill-through reports.
- Create a simple dashboard report.
This course is for report authors/developers and other users, who will create, maintain, and run reports in Report Studio.