This course combines Red Hat Linux Administration Level I and II at a rapid pace.
This Rapid Track course relates to Red Hat Enterprise Linux7 and is designed for students who already have significant experience with Linux administration. The course reviews the tasks covered in Red Hat Linux Administration Level I and II at an accelerated pace.
This course builds on a student’s existing understanding of command-line based Linux system administration. Students should be able to execute common commands using the shell, work with common command options, and access man pages for help.
Delegates will learn
- Managing users and groups, files, and file permissions
- Updating software packages with yum
- Managing and troubleshooting systemd services during the boot process
- Network configuration and basic troubleshooting
- Managing local storage and creating and using file systems
- Firewall management with firewalld
- Managing kernel-based virtual machines (KVMs)
- Automating installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart