This course combines Red Hat System Administration I and II at a rapid pace.
The RHCSA Rapid Track course relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®7 and is designed for students who already have significant experience with Linux administration. The course reviews the tasks covered in Red Hat System Administration I and II at an accelerated pace.
This course builds on a student’s existing understanding of command-line based Linux system administration. Students should be able to execute common commands using the shell, work with common command options, and access man pages for help.
Delegates will learn
- Managing users and groups, files, and file permissions
- Updating software packages with yum
- Managing and troubleshooting systemd services during the boot process
- Network configuration and basic troubleshooting
- Managing local storage and creating and using file systems
- Firewall management with firewalld
- Managing kernel-based virtual machines (KVMs)
- Automating installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart