Red Hat Linux Administration II course builds upon and lends context to the foundational knowledge that you gained in Red Hat Linux Administration I, going deeper into core Linux system administration skills, including storage configuration, security feature management, task control, and installation and deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform advanced Linux administration tasks.
Delegates will learn how to
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
- Run containers