Delegates will how to
- use Visual Studio to create and run a Web application.
- create and style HTML5 pages.
- send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
- style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- create Web applications that support offline operations.
- create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.