In this introductory course, you’ll delve into the role and responsibilities of the business analyst (BA)- the communication link between all business areas and a critical player in project success. Learn techniques for ensuring project success every step of the way-from identifying and analyzing potential projects to making sure that the final project product meets the requirements you identified. Through hands-on exercises, you’ll learn to define the scope of work and master requirements-gathering techniques that will work for a variety of projects and audiences. You’ll consider the unique needs of customers, stakeholders, and the IT department as you work toward building, documenting, communicating, and managing requirements.
Delegates will learn
- To know and specialize in the business analysis methodology created by IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis iiba.org)
- Preparing for the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) CBAP / CCBA exam, which is the most important certification program in the field of international business analysis in the word.
- More effective and efficient management of Business Analysis activities in projects,
- Reducing project costs and preventing project delays,
- Efficient collection of Project Requirements,
- Preparation of loud, clear and appropriate Business Requirements documents for project needs,
- Efficient management of limited project resources,
- Increasing quality levels of project deliveries
Who Should Attend
Business Analysts, System Analysts, Project Managers, Team Leaders / Managers and İnstitutional Architects,
Individuals Assuming the Role of Product Owner in Scrum Teams,
Those who want to improve their knowledge and increase business performance in the fields of Business Analysis and Project Scope Management,
Mid and Upper Level IT Managers who manage Business Analysis teams or Business Analysis processes