If you’ve mastered the basics of creating Power BI reports, you may like to find out what else it can do – but you should only consider attending this course if you use Power BI regularly. Delegates will also learn how to improve the user experience through the use parameter tables, how to customize the data model by including calculated tables; and how to work with advanced visuals and dashboard tiles.
Learn how to create report themes and templates, find out how to use quick measures and bookmarks, delve further into Query Editor and maps, as well as the use of advanced DAX formulas.
What you will learn
- Create Advanced Power BI Reports
- Advanced understanding of the data schemas and extracting data
- Perform advanced transformations of data or any data schema
- Utilize time-phased data in the creation of complex analyses
- Create new measures using DAX
- Explore Data Visualizations
- Create and publish Reports