PostgreSQL is an open-source, platform-independent, advanced object-relational (ORDBMS) database management system that keeps data fast and secure, and uses SQL language by developing it. PostgreSQL, which has powerful features and advantages, has many new features compatible with today’s digital transformation projects and technologies as well as corporate database features that will compete with the leading commercial database products in the sector. Taking advantage of the storability, security and scalability features of the SQL language, PostgreSQL is increasingly preferred every day for database and system administrators, architects, developers and institutions thanks to its many innovative features.
Participants in this PostgreSQL Management training become able to manage PostgreSQL effectively.
What You’ll Learn
- Basic working logic of PostgreSQL
- Installing PostgreSQL service and running commands with a connected client
- PostgreSQL access restrictions and security settings
- PostgreSQL maintenance operations
- Reviewing the logs of the PostgreSQL service
- Backup and disaster recovery in PostgreSQL
- Inheritance, partitioning, and Tablespaces
- Managing free spaces
- PostgreSQL Security
- Creating high accessibility and high performance solutions
Who should attend
Anyone responsible for managing the PostgreSQL database