Performance Testing, also known as Perfect Testing, is a type of testing performed to check how the application or software performs under workload in terms of responsiveness and stability. The purpose of Performance Testing is to identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks in an application.
The main purpose of this test is to check whether the software meets the expected requirements for application speed, scalability and stability.
Delegates will learn
- Practical methods of performance testing
- Practical and theoretical information in the field of performance testing
- Demos and practical exercises
- Test Engineers, Quality Assurance Specialists, Business Analysts, System Analysts
- Programmers, Software Professionals, Project Managers
- Enterprise Architecture Specialists, Software Architects