Office 365 provides organisations with a suite of business applications including Outlook Online, Office Online Apps, Skype for Business and OneDrive. These online solutions are extended through the interface with Microsoft Office.
This 1 day course is designed to assist existing Microsoft Office 2013 users to gain an understanding of the functionality available in Office 365. Delegates will use Office Online Apps, OneDrive and Skype for Business in a cloud environment.
Delegates will learn how to
- Understand ‘The Cloud’ and Office 365 Applications
- Understand how to access applications and documents through a browser
- Use Skype for Business to communicate, set up and join meetings
- Understand how to work collaboratively with Office 365 through OneDrive
- Use Office Online Apps: the online companions to Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Save and share documents from within Office 2013 via Office 365