MongoDb, an open source NoSQL database application, is preferred by many institutions due to its flexible and easy to use. In addition to being document-based and fast, MongoDB’s ability to store NoSQL data in document format and its scalability provides a great advantage in terms of easily analyzing the data.
This 3-days MongoDB training for developers is suitable for developers, improvers and participants of software teams who want to use MongoDB in their applications.
What You’ll Learn
- General features and MongoDB structure
- MongoDB command line client
- Adding, deleting and changing data on MongoDB
- Document consept and structure
- Defining the indexes of the collection
- Summarizing large amounts of data