MongoDB is a document-based, fast, scalable and open source NoSQL (Not only SQL) database application. The fact that MongoDB is flexible and easy to use has strengthened its worldwide popularity in a short time and made it a database system preferred by many institutions. One of the most important advantages of MongoDB is that it is scalable and stores data as a document, multiple copies can be stored on it, and all data can be accessed quickly and easily by creating an index on the data.
This 4-days training for MongoDB for Administrators (MongoDB for database administrators) is suitable for any system administrator who wants to install and manage the database service.
What You’ll Learn
- General features and MongoDB structure
- Introduction to NoSQL
- MongoDB command line client
- MongoDB system logs
- CRUD operations
- Architecture, Schematic Designs and Modeling
- Indexes of any collection in MongoDB
- Restricting access to the MongoDB service
- Backup MongoDB service and recover from backup when necessary
- Which metrics to review and how to get those metrics to monitor the MongoDB service
- MongoDB replication cluster
- Sharded MongoDB cluster