Microsoft Office Access 2016 can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. You can use it as a personal data management tool, or you can use it to develop applications for a department or an entire organization. In this course, you will use Access 2016 to manage your data by creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
Delegates will learn how to
- Use Access 2016 to manage your data by creating a new database;
- Constructing tables;
- Designing forms and reports
- Creating queries to join
- Filter and sort data.
- Create Subforms
- Customize a form layout to improve usability and efficiency of data entry
- Organize data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy
- Lock down and prepare a database for distribution to multiple users
- Create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup options