What are the essential traits and behaviors of leaders and how can they be honed throughout your career? Skills like engaging, motivating, coaching, and enhancing performance are integral to the success of all leaders. As the first step to seeking out opportunities for growth, you will learn about and assess your own leadership style. Through exercises and discussions, you will gain the skills and techniques to identify and address conflict areas before they escalate.
Delegates will learn how to
- Discover your personal leadership style and values to identify opportunities for flexible leadership
- Analyze practices to build emotionally intelligent teams
- Apply strategies for engaging and motivating others to maximize team performance
- Explore techniques for enhancing the performance of individuals on your team
- Demonstrate coaching techniques to empower others
- Examine methods for supporting teams through challenging situations
- Model how leaders use conflict resolution techniques to manage groups
- Discover strategies for developing inclusive teams to foster an environment of creativity and innovation
- Examine the role ethical leadership plays in high-quality decision making
This course is designed for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and individuals who want to develop high-performance leadership competencies.