Digital transformation has altered the IT landscape significantly. ITIL 4 addresses this new world in ways no other best practice framework can, providing an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of technology-based products and services. ITIL 4 embraces a holistic philosophy to service management, integrating collaborative frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps into a single, seamless approach.
ITIL® 4 Foundation is the most widely acknowledged entry-level ITIL certification available for IT professionals. This newest training for the ITIL framework is designed to introduce learners to the management of modern IT-enabled services, including key concepts and common language used in the ITIL services lifecycle, how lifecycle stages are linked, processes involved, and best practices for improving the quality of IT services across the IT organization.
This course begins your ITIL 4 journey, enabling you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through the holistic view of a Service Value System (SVS).
Delegates will learn
- Key IT service management concepts
- How ITIL guiding principles can help and organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the service value system
- The activities of the service value chain and how the interconnect
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices
- Preparation to sit the ITIL4 foundation examination
This course is designed for anyone who needs an understanding of IT Service Management to help deliver better value to customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management, as well as customers who work closely with IT to support business requirements. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification and who want to prepare for ITIL® 4 Foundation exam.