The Agile Testing Foundation course is suitable for those who are, or expect to be, working on agile projects. It is aimed at those who seek a practical application of the core software testing material covered at ISTQB Foundation level to agile projects.
This course is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of agile development that specifically contains coverage of the options for including software testing as an integrated part of the agile development approach. This includes Scrum Masters, project managers, release managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts and management consultants.
After successfully completing the course, delegates should be able to:
- understand the basis of the agile approach
- combine test activities to create the test process for an agile project
- understand and contribute to those activities that are characteristic of agile projects
- participate in release and iteration planning on an agile project
- organize and perform testing on agile projects
- suggest improvements to both the development and testing on an ongoing agile project
- understand the complexities that are inherent in larger agile projects