Mobile gaming is one of the fastest-growing industries. It has become the primary driver of growth in the game industry over the past several years. According to a recent report by Newzoo, the mobile game industry, in which iOS plays a central role, will be a $100 billion market in just three years time.
The success of games on iOS parallels the phenomenal success of the iPhone and App Store. The iPhone’s hardware played a significant role with its novel design that provided game developers with the flexibility to experiment. Just as important, though, was the advent of In-App Purchases. Games, like other apps, were originally free or paid. When In-App Purchases came along, a whole category of games that offered in-app, paid consumables, level packs, and other digital goods was born that has been wildly successful for many game developers.
Delegates will learn how to:
• Plan, Design, And Develop Your Own Games From Scratch
• Program And Solve Complicated Problems Using Swift
• Organize Project And Animate Sprites
• Create Menus
• Create Menus In The Scene Editor
• Create Scenes In The Scene Editor
• Learn SpriteKit’s Physics System
• Encript And Save Your Game Data Using NSKeyedArchiver And NSKeyedUnarchiver
• Play Music In Your Game
• Use Basic And Intermediate Features Of SKActions