The Internet of Behaviors, considered as a subset of the Internet of Things, is an IoT technology focused on sales and marketing. IoB aims to collect data through IoT technologies in order to predict how people will act in which situations and to direct the behaviors as a result of the analysis of the collected data. This training has been prepared for the participants to have knowledge about the Internet of Things and the Internet of Behaviors.
Delegates will learn
- Fundamentals of the Internet of Things
- Differences of the Internet of Things with Similar/Related Technologies
- Technologies Used in IoT Application Development
- Fundamentals of the Internet of Behavior
- Internet of Behavior, Business Processes
- Opportunities in the Internet of Behavior