Numerous studies have concluded that failure to effectively develop and document project requirements is directly related to project failure.
By following the logical methodology for the requirements process presented in this course, you’ll learn to develop effective requirements, including business objectives as well as business, end-user, system, and software requirements. By working through the requirements process using walkthroughs, reviews, prototyping, and storyboarding, you’ll discover the importance of and types of requirements, examine information-gathering methodologies, and learn to conduct effective interviews, workshops, and surveys.
Delegates will learn
- Preventing scope creep in projects,
- Performing the analyzes correctly and shortening the requirements sign-off cycle,
- Preventing prolongation of analysis and Change Requests due to incorrect / incomplete analysis in projects,
- Preparation of project analysis documents in accordance with international standards,
- Supporting project analysis documents with diagrams, making them more understandable by analysts, business units and software developers,
- Integration of Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Configuration Management processes with an iterative and end-to-end requirements management process,
- Effective implementation of requirement change management in projects and prevention of unexpected errors by Impact Analysis
Business Analysts, System Analysts, Project Managers, Team Leaders / Managers and İnstitutional Architects,
Individuals Assuming the Role of Product Owner in Scrum Teams,
Those who want to improve their knowledge and increase business performance in the fields of Business Analysis and Project Scope Management,
Mid and Upper Level IT Managers who manage Business Analysis teams or Business Analysis processes