Leadership best practices are necessary for success even when a leader has reached the top of their organization. Even senior-level leaders must stay current on ever-evolving leadership approaches and techniques. You will elevate your strategic thinking skills, learn methods to improve organizational culture and encourage transformation, and practice building relationships, trust, and political capital. You will develop actionable and practical plans to apply this newfound knowledge and awareness back on the job.
Delegates will learn how to
- Apply complexity leadership skills to enhance organization systems and resolve leadership challenges
- Demonstrate leadership agility and adaptability, and be able to plan in complex adaptive systems
- Align organizational culture and strategy, and create leverage points to support cultural transformation
- Identify leadership boundaries and apply boundary and polarity management techniques to enhance organizational culture and capabilities
- Use openings to create and foster a climate of innovation
- Use language and conversation skills to create trust, build commitment, and lead others to act
- Establish a collaborative organizational climate by demonstrating strong decision making and ethical leadership skills
- Demonstrate a powerful leadership presence
- Identify, step into, and meet leadership commitments
This course is intended for executives, senior leaders, and C-suite leaders.