In this course, you will learn highly effective practices and technology management tools—from development and operations (Agile, Lean, and more)—and how to aligned them around common characteristics: value, continuous workflows, cross-functional collaboration, agility, and strong teams.
DevOps is the marrying of process, infrastructure, and product. This executive workshop will help you understand how to bring these groups together to optimize, re-think, and re-engineer your processes for IT service and application delivery. We’ll take a look at establishing a common definition of DevOps and understanding of why DevOps Executive training is so important.
What You’ll Learn
- Get started with DevOps at your organization
- Develop a common understanding of DevOps
- Real-world examples that work
- Ttechniques and tips for implementing DevOps at the leadership level
- Tools available to your teams for rapid, well-tested continuous delivery of applications and IT services
- Metrics you should be focusing on
- Utilize TFS release management capabilities to manage the entire release process
- Begin scaling Agile principles to the next level
- End-to-end processes with all IT groups
- Establish a common expectation of what’s required to implement DevOps principles, and how long you can expect it to take