R has a rich set of libraries that can be used for basic as well as advanced data analysis tasks. If you have a basic understanding of data analysis concepts and want to take your skills to the next level, this course is for you. The aim of this training is to teach the R language by applying with real data and to prepare those who want to pursue a career in data science in accordance with the needs of the business world. Participants who complete the training will be able to do business both in R language and in data pre-analysis, processing and visualization.
Delegates will learn
- Access to the file system with R
- R variables, memory, workspace
- Native data types
- Variable subsetting
- Flow control
- Data import and export methods
- Data visualization with R
– Those who want to develop their careers in data science.
– Those who want to deepen and differentiation the data analysis technique in their researches and projects.