When workplace problems arise, an organization needs to think critically and develop solutions. Explore the nuances of critical thinking to challenge your own thinking, frame problems, and formulate plans. Starting with an opening exercise that stretches your creative thinking and finishing with an actionable plan, you’ll discover new problem-solving methods to apply to your workplace situations.
Delegates will learn how to
- Analyze qualities and patterns of effective critical thinkers
- Use sound methods of framing problems and thinking critically to implement solutions
- Overcome obstacles to critical thinking and problem solving
- Use various tools to promote critical thinking for problem solving
- Use creative thinking tools and methods to solve problems
- Apply critical thinking strategies to solve work-related problems
This course is intended for professionals who want to change thinking patterns to solve workplace problems.