Cloud computing is a big shift from the traditional way businesses think about IT resources. cloud services offer
- A pay-as-you-go model with minimal or no initial costs
- Usage-based pricing, so that costs are based on actual usage
- Elasticity, so that users can dynamically consume more or less resources
- Location independence, high availability, and fault tolerance
- Ubiquitous access to services, where users can access services from any location using any form factor
In this course, you will gain a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts and architecture of cloud computing and of the design and deployment of a cloud computing platform.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing, and understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning cloud computing technologies.