This 4 day training provides an introduction to the tools, information, skills and terminology required to succeed as a professional architect.
This course is designed to give you and your team all of the tools you need to lift architecture from a ‘documentation’ process to a true business capability.
Delegates will learn
- Automate key business processes
- Align communication across primary business units
- Identify internal and external business drivers
- Analyze business structures and segments
- Prepare for investment prioritization
- Map frameworks to an organization’s maturity level
- Manage an engagement model
- Create a stakeholder communication strategy
- Value and architecture