This session is designed to help attendees understand the concepts and benefits of big data and Apache Hadoop and how this technology can help them meet their business goals. Topics include the Apache Hadoop technology stack such as HDFS MapReduce, YARN, Hive, HBase and Spark.
Delegates will learn:
- What are Big Data, Analytics and Machine Learning, and why they are important.
- How Big Data is disrupting business and society.
- Technology changes that support Big Data: distributed computing, data locality, NoSQL, Cloud computing
- An understanding of how Hadoop works
- An overview of some of the tools used with Hadoop
Anyone who is looking at adopting a big data solution, anyone involved in data-driven business change, and everyone who needs an overview of the Apache Hadoop technology ecosystem.