This Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE training teaches you how to develop robust architectures for enterprise Java applications. Learn how to use Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology. By enrolling in this course, you’ll understand how Enterprise Java applications developed using the architecture as a guideline can accommodate rapid change and growth.
You’ll also learn the strategies needed to create application blueprints that work well when implementing Java EE technologies. These strategies include effective decision-making through the use of non-functional qualities (such as scalability and flexibility), Java EE technology blueprints and design patterns.
Delegates will learn how to
- Define the Enterprise Architect’s roles, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Identify non-functional requirements (NFRs) and describe common problems and solutions.
- Translate business requirements into an architecture.
- Weigh choices in architecting the client, web, business, integration and data tiers.
- Apply various evaluation criteria to choosing architectural elements and patterns, tools, servers and frameworks.