With Android phones being produced by all of the major phone manufacturers and with the addition of new tablet devices, it’s no surprise that the Android platform is the fastest growing mobile development platform in the world.
In this course, you will learn to develop Android applications using Java and the Eclipse development environment. You will learn basic application development including using the Android mobile camera, working with geolocation tools, and playing audio and video files.
Delegates will learn
- Tools available to develop Android applications
- Android OS architecture
- Work with components on Android devices
- Use Android SDK and API tools to design effective and attractive apps for Android mobile devices
- Java language classes and objects built to work within the Android operating system
- Knowledge required to write compelling Android applications
New and experienced application developers who wish to expand their toolset and specialize in developing Android apps for business, education, or personal use