Flutter is a free and open source mobile UI framework created by Google that you can use to develop mobile, web and desktop applications. By using Flutter, developers can save the cost and time of developing applications that target both platforms and delivering cross-platform mobile applications. Interface designers, on the other hand, can use Flutter to develop more successful application designs that adapt to the Android and iOS world.
What Will You Learn?
- You will be able to program having comprehensive knowledge of of Dart language.
- You will have comprehensive knowledge of the details of the Android and IOS programming world.
- You will be able to develop applications in a fully professional way.
- You will be able to turn all your ideas into mobile applications.
- You will be able to deliver your application to many people through platforms such as Google Play and App Store.