The updated name of this course is Advanced Hadoop – Delivering Business Value
The feature set of the Hadoop ecosystem continues to grow and expand capabilities to meet enterprise-class requirements. What are these requirements and what problems have been solved? As an enterprise we need to understand these capabilities beyond the success stories of Internet companies and to see how advanced Hadoop features fit into enterprise applications. Attend this course to learn how to apply Hadoop to applications and compete with the Internet of Things.
Delegates will learn
- Advanced architecture components of the Hadoop ecosystem including Kafka, Spark, Presto, and Apache Drill
- Vendor solutions in the Hadoop ecosystem including Cloudera Impala, Citus Data, Treasure Data, Actian, and Alteryx
- Metadata and master data integration for Hadoop applications
- How to implement Hadoop applications
- Visualization with Hadoop applications
Technology and applications managers, architects, designers, developers, and anyone seeking to keep up with the changing world of Hadoop
Knowledge of Hadoop.